Sunday, August 10, 2014

When you look out at the stars and ask yourself, "Is there life?", it's like standing on a beautiful beach on the planet and asking if there's another beach anywhere else. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The processes that would create multiple beaches on your planet are the same processes that would create multiple planets that would have life.
                                      ..........KRYON.......


There has been a huge gap in writing on this blog due to the grieving process I am going through. It is difficult to deal with the omission of a soul that was very much a part of my journey on this planet. My beloved Richie is now in another dimension and I am finding myself trying to open up spiritual doors to reach him.  I can't settle for comforting words and prayers, I have to settle with what is my birthright, soulright, my creative right that the Source gave me. So I have been a bit of a nuisance to Creator and whatever other Beings have heard......


As I walk down  my garden path and remember bits and pieces of my life I still question like I did as a small child, all the reasons why I have to believe what religions have expounded on me. I am now at a point in my life, call it older in age or  maybe more wise, but at the stage were I am stronger and feel more powerful.....


I knew the stirrings of grief as I was growing up seeing some of my friends die from certain diseases and accidents. From standing underneath a bedroom window yelling up to a friend and her parent saying she was sleeping and couldn't talk to seeing it happen on a playground thinking it was just a freak thing then later it turned into a blood poisoning situation that ended his life.


Okay so we come here for God knows how many years and then move on......


Don't ask me where we move on to.......


And I am here, walking down my inner garden path with a crossroad of Memory Lane in view....













No comments:

Post a Comment